It is easy to view hand therapy as another novel service you would expect to make rounds in social media but something you do not need. Certainly, it may be that you never need the therapy, but the misconceptions around this highly beneficial treatment can prevent you from seeking help when it is time you do.
Thus, as a provider of occupational therapy in Santa Clarita, California, offering hand therapy in Antelope Valley, we have come up with a short list of some signs you might need this type of therapy.
Among these symptoms include but are not limited to the following:
- Tingling or numbness due to a pinched nerve
- Muscle weakness
- Lumps on your joints and tendons
- Pain when moving your fingers
- Discomfort and pain in turning your wrist
- Joint stiffness or swelling
- Sharp pain anywhere on your wrist, hand, forearm, or shoulder
- And more
Do not let your hand issues persist and waste precious time. If you believe you are a candidate for hand therapy, do not hesitate to get hand therapy in Palmdale, California, or wherever you decide to receive your treatment.